Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, QLD
Short walk to the beach, shops & entertainment
Access to Public Transport
We are close to the GC tram, bus & train stations
Chevron Island is only a short walk to all the main Surfers Paradise attractions and getting around the Gold Coast is super easy with plenty of transport options. The attraction of the location of Spikey’s Retreat is that it’s in a quiet residential location with spectacular water views but far enough away from the glitter of Surfers Paradise but still close enough to enjoy all it has to offer.
From Gold Coast Airport
- We are based 23kms from Gold Coast Airport.
- Approx $40-$50 Uber to/from GC Airport.
- Bus from Broadbeach to GC airport available.
- 30-40min drive.
From Brisbane Airport
- We are based 86kms from Brisbane Airport.
- Trains run from Brisbane Airport to Nerang Station & A Bus to Surfers Paradise.
- 1hr 5min – 1hr 40min hour Drive.
- Short walk to the Gold Coast G-link tram system. This runs from Broadbeach South to Helensvale.
- The Local Bus network is available and runs from Coolangatta to Brisbane.
- We are a short drive to Nerang train station. Trains run from Varsity Lakes to Brisbane.
Check-in & Checkout
We offer flexible check-in & check-out times on request. However, our standard times are check-in at 2 pm and checkout by 10:30 am
Changes Upon Request
We know that plans can change, however, due to receiving high amounts of enquiries for our coastal apartment any cancellations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and fees may apply.
Spikey’s Retreat is a place for you to unwind and appreciate the tranquillity of the surroundings. We care about maintaining a good relationship with our neighbours, so we do not allow any parties. Please respect our zero-party policy and have a great time.